As I mentioned in a post a while back, I was going to be posting a new cooking clip every weekday, but on the weekends I would start posting humorous and/or interesting food items that I find during the week. Some of you may have seen this slightly naughty clip on my old blog.
This is actress Kate Wislet telling a VERY funny story on Letterman about her friend Cameron Diaz. Before watching this clip please be warned; dont blame us if your kids make you explain to them why this “slip of the tongue” (pun fully intended) is so funny! In fact this will be our first NC17 rated clip. Also, the clip ends with a bizarre tease for an upcoming Richard Simmons appearance - but he is in a giant bird suit, so I guess it’s sorta food related. Enjoy!
Recently Added
Popular
-
ORECCHIETTE CARBONARA WITH FRISEE AND LEMONOh, how I love me a good, easy, pasta dish (especially when it sounds so fancy)! Anytime I hear &q…
-
Whole wheat Indian flat bread/phulka/roti/chapathi.........step-by-step method.Yay!!I have 101 followers..I am taking this opportunity to thank all my followers, blogger friends,…
-
Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cakephoto by http://www.alexandracooks.com/ Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake original recipe: http:…
-
The Littlest Monk: A Halloween Costume How-ToI had these great plans for Halloween in my head. Fancy costumes for our whole family including han…
-
Lemon Vermicilli bhath/Nimmapandu semiyaThe Ayurveda has regarded lemon as a valuable fruit and admired its properties. Lemon is sour, wa…
-
capsicum Masala poriyal/kudamilagai poriyalCapsicum stir fry (kudamilagai poriyal) is a best accomplishment for rice and chapathi. It is Rich …
-
Coupetade: French Toast Pudding #French Fridays with DorieCoupetade I can't tell you how happy I am that the Dorista's are making something soft this…