Not that I've participated in...but the first one a pattern of mine has been chosen for!
My Cupcake Dishcloth pattern was picked to be the pattern this week for the Dishcloth Weekly Knitalong group on Ravelry (sorry....that last link only works if you're already on Ravelry). So that's kind of exciting! People like my pattern enough to get a whole bunch of them together to knit it. Whee!
If you're on Ravelry, you can check out other's knitted dishcloths here.
Recently Added
Popular
-
Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cakephoto by http://www.alexandracooks.com/ Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake original recipe: http:…
-
The Littlest Monk: A Halloween Costume How-ToI had these great plans for Halloween in my head. Fancy costumes for our whole family including han…
-
capsicum Masala poriyal/kudamilagai poriyalCapsicum stir fry (kudamilagai poriyal) is a best accomplishment for rice and chapathi. It is Rich …
-
Lemon Vermicilli bhath/Nimmapandu semiyaThe Ayurveda has regarded lemon as a valuable fruit and admired its properties. Lemon is sour, wa…
-
more kombucha (i LOVE shrooms)I've already posted about Kombucha, and will in all likelihood post about it again. Why? Becaus…
-
Coupetade: French Toast Pudding #French Fridays with DorieCoupetade I can't tell you how happy I am that the Dorista's are making something soft this…
-
Korean Bulgogi Tacos with Kimchi Slaw and Sriracha Sour CreamMy dad lived in Korea for a couple years when he was a young adult. Growing up he would occasionall…