What are comedians going to do when George W. and Dick are no longer around to provide such an abundance of material? Oh well, might as well enjoy it while it lasts. If you celebrate, have a happy easter, and if you don't, at least there will be lots of chocolate rabbits on sale Monday. Enjoy!
Recently Added
Popular
-
Salt-Roasted Chicken – Tastes Like ChickenThere's no mystery why “Chicken” is one of the most popular recipe searches ever. Everyone love…
-
Pinteresting Features n' Shtuff #65Before I get started with today's features, I just wanted to remind you about our Artsy Corner…
-
Hello from Fugly Los Angeles!Michele and I are in the City of Angels for the birthday celebration of our dear friend Jude Weng (…
-
Superb Sauteed MushroomsThese mushrooms are the quintessential topping for all types of steak. Also excellent over baked po…
-
Peachy Keen BarsPeachy Keen Bars Serves: 12 Ingredients: 1 pkg dry cake mix-white, yellor or french vanilla 1/3 c …
-
Tex-Mex Beef Enchiladasphoto credit: http://www.marthastewart.com Tex-Mex Beef Enchiladas original recipe: http://www.m…
-
ULTIMATE RAW VEGAN ICE CREAM SANDWICHES: OH BABYThese shouldn't even be legal. I mean, look at them. This is food pornography at its most expli…