We decided to spend the night in Flagstaff. If we took the train, that didn't even arrive until 1 AM, we would have had no connection options to Northern California. We hope we can get the original train on-time tonight and make our 10:15 AM connection in LA tomorrow. The today's train is running late again, but not as badly. It's going to be close.
Here is a slide show of our dinner and hotel. If you roll over the photo a caption will pop up. For music, click on the little speaker icon in the upper-left corner of the slide show. Enjoy, and wish us luck!
Recently Added
Popular
-
ORECCHIETTE CARBONARA WITH FRISEE AND LEMONOh, how I love me a good, easy, pasta dish (especially when it sounds so fancy)! Anytime I hear &q…
-
Whole wheat Indian flat bread/phulka/roti/chapathi.........step-by-step method.Yay!!I have 101 followers..I am taking this opportunity to thank all my followers, blogger friends,…
-
Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cakephoto by http://www.alexandracooks.com/ Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake original recipe: http:…
-
capsicum Masala poriyal/kudamilagai poriyalCapsicum stir fry (kudamilagai poriyal) is a best accomplishment for rice and chapathi. It is Rich …
-
Braised Beluga Lentils – Black Ops and the Caviar of BeansBraised black lentils, also known as Beluga lentils, since they resemble the most prized of all cav…
-
The Littlest Monk: A Halloween Costume How-ToI had these great plans for Halloween in my head. Fancy costumes for our whole family including han…
-
Coupetade: French Toast Pudding #French Fridays with DorieCoupetade I can't tell you how happy I am that the Dorista's are making something soft this…


