Here is a quickly edited presentation of highlights from my recently concluded trip down to Arizona for spring training. If you are a real glutton for travel photos, I've uploaded the full set which you can see by following this link.
I'm heading into the kitchen to work on what I hope is a stunning spring vegetable pasta. I should have it up tomorrow. Enjoy!
Music credit: Long Train Runnin' by The Doobie Brothers
Recently Added
Popular
-
ORECCHIETTE CARBONARA WITH FRISEE AND LEMONOh, how I love me a good, easy, pasta dish (especially when it sounds so fancy)! Anytime I hear &q…
-
Whole wheat Indian flat bread/phulka/roti/chapathi.........step-by-step method.Yay!!I have 101 followers..I am taking this opportunity to thank all my followers, blogger friends,…
-
Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cakephoto by http://www.alexandracooks.com/ Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake original recipe: http:…
-
capsicum Masala poriyal/kudamilagai poriyalCapsicum stir fry (kudamilagai poriyal) is a best accomplishment for rice and chapathi. It is Rich …
-
Braised Beluga Lentils – Black Ops and the Caviar of BeansBraised black lentils, also known as Beluga lentils, since they resemble the most prized of all cav…
-
The Littlest Monk: A Halloween Costume How-ToI had these great plans for Halloween in my head. Fancy costumes for our whole family including han…
-
Coupetade: French Toast Pudding #French Fridays with DorieCoupetade I can't tell you how happy I am that the Dorista's are making something soft this…