Happy Holidays Foodwishers!

I want to wish all of you and your families a very happy holiday and fantastic New Year! I can't thank you enough for visiting and contributing to the site this year. Every day you help me keep the dream alive – the dream of a self-supporting, free video recipe blog where cooks of all skill levels can come to watch, listen, learn and enjoy.

As you enjoy your holiday feasts, take a few moments to look around the table and remind yourself what a magical effect great food has on people. Hopefully it will inspire you to reach even greater culinary heights in 2010.

Michele and I will be taking a little break for the Christmas holiday, but I'll be back soon – filming, posting, and hopefully making some of your food wishes come true. Enjoy!!

Peace and Love,
Chef John

Photo (c) Flickr user kevindooley

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter