Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution is a new show that debuts Friday, March 26 on ABC. The series will center on Oliver's ongoing crusade to change the way modern society thinks about food and cooking, especially when it comes to children and school lunches. As someone whose blog is dedicated to encouraging people to cook more fresh foods at home, I'm very excited by this project, and hope it lives up to all the hype.
To get you in the proper revolutionary state of mind, check out this TED lecture Oliver did recently. I've always been a big fan of Jamie Oliver's cooking style, and I think it's great for someone like him to use his celebrity to take on a system so horribly broken. Enjoy!
Recently Added
Popular
-
One Egg Chocolate Yogurt CakeChocolate Yogurt Cake with one egg and less butter makes this cake stand out from the rest!! The …
-
more kombucha (i LOVE shrooms)I've already posted about Kombucha, and will in all likelihood post about it again. Why? Becaus…
-
Kids Thank You CardsAs I'm trying to help my son develop lifelong habits, I'm trying to involve him in the proc…
-
Healthy Eating: Weight Control the Simple WayW e in the US, live in a very toxic culture when it comes to food, one that encourages constant sna…
-
Garlic-Lime Chickenphoto: randomanderson.wordpress.com Garlic-Lime Chicken Ingredients: 3/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoo…
-
Christmas Fruit Cake / Kerala Fruit Cake / Plum CakeKerala Plum Cake or Christmas Fruit Cake is made with rum soaked dry fruits and caramelized suga…
-
“Steakage” – Changing the Shape of Your Steak SandwichHot dogs and hamburgers are fine for the regular season, but when the playoffs and Super Bowl roll …