The lovely and talented Denise and Lenny, from ChezUs, created this exceptional video to showcase the sustainably-produced charcuterie of Ferme Baradieu. The video was shot on their recent trip to France, and was submitted to Protein University for the "Who's Your Butcher" contest.
All that stuff I said about being inspired to raise my game after watching White on Rice Couple's video for Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef's new cookbook, applies here as well. Not only is this one of the most beautiful food videos I've ever seen, it's about pork. I never get tired watching pork. It's my second favorite thing to do with it.
For more information, you can check out their YouTube channel, or contact them on ChezUs. Enjoy!
Recently Added
Popular
-
Whole wheat Indian flat bread/phulka/roti/chapathi.........step-by-step method.Yay!!I have 101 followers..I am taking this opportunity to thank all my followers, blogger friends,…
-
ORECCHIETTE CARBONARA WITH FRISEE AND LEMONOh, how I love me a good, easy, pasta dish (especially when it sounds so fancy)! Anytime I hear &q…
-
Lemon Vermicilli bhath/Nimmapandu semiyaThe Ayurveda has regarded lemon as a valuable fruit and admired its properties. Lemon is sour, wa…
-
Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cakephoto by http://www.alexandracooks.com/ Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake original recipe: http:…
-
capsicum Masala poriyal/kudamilagai poriyalCapsicum stir fry (kudamilagai poriyal) is a best accomplishment for rice and chapathi. It is Rich …
-
The Littlest Monk: A Halloween Costume How-ToI had these great plans for Halloween in my head. Fancy costumes for our whole family including han…
-
Coupetade: French Toast Pudding #French Fridays with DorieCoupetade I can't tell you how happy I am that the Dorista's are making something soft this…