Its raining awards again!!!

Awards inspire and encourage me....... they make me feel that my efforts are being appreciated. I started blogging from March 2010 with just one post that month and eventually started seriously posting from July. I was not a computer savvy person....learned myself by clicking this and that.......was totally at a loss when I saw fellow bloggers space....I felt like I was in the middle of a sea ......gradually I learned new things from fellow blogger friends......made new friends and learned so many things.....and still learning....thank you all for encouraging me.

Sujana shared with me "One Lovely Blogger" award thanks a lot dear for this it means a lot to me. Visit her space for some exciting and interesting yummy recipes.


Thank you Kurinji for sharing "Lovely Blog Award" with me, she has a lovely versatile space. Do visit her space and enjoy her recipes.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter