teacher appreciation

In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week this next week, I just wanted to share a poster I designed for my sister's sister-in-law who is the room mom for her daughter's class (did everyone catch that?). She wanted a jungle theme, so we decided to use "We are WILD about you Mrs. {teacher's name here}" I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!
Since this poster doesn't take up the entire door, I also designed some paw prints so that the kids in the class could write their name and/or a note to the teacher. I can't wait to see how it looks put together!
I can't wait (well, I can, but you know what I mean) until my little one has a teacher that we can make a cute gift for! But, for now I am good with helping out a room mom to make a teacher feel special!

*update* Here is the finished door! Looks so cute!!
Linking to these parties!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter