happy tuesday!!

It's Tuesday again! That means it's time for:
NightOwlCrafting


1. Are you a mom, and if so, how many kids do you have?
Yes, by some miracle I am a mom!! I have one beautiful, hilarious daughter. She is 16 months old and is more than I ever imagined.
2. List 3 qualities that you love about your mom!
She is very talented, especially in sewing and cooking.
She is incredibly supportive, generous and caring. She loves taking care of her grandbabies!
She is a survivor of breast cancer. I look up to her a lot.

3. What is your favorite thing your mother cooks?
hmm... probably her lasagna or cream cheese chicken with rice. Mighty tasty!

4. What do you love about being a mom?
Getting to watch a mini version of myself grow into her own little person, kisses & hugs and every day is a new adventure. It might be hard sometimes, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

5. What are your plans for Mother's Day?
Playing at home with my Potamus (yes, that's what we call her) until my hubby gets home from work, then going to my Grandma's for a big family dinner. (My Grandma is all about parties - for any and every holiday!) Then go to my mom's and wait for a phone call from my brother who is serving an LDS mission in Hawaii.

Now it's your turn - come join the party!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter