hoo are you?

Welcome to Tuesday, everyone!! It's time for a little...
NightOwlCrafting

1. What is your favorite thing cooked on the BBQ?
Steak... definitely steak!!

2. How do you celebrate Memorial Day?
Sometimes my family will get together and have a little weenie roast. Otherwise we just hang out at home and enjoy spending time together. Nothing fancy.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
I'm a little indifferent about it - I don't hate it, but I don't love it.

4. Do you still have your tonsils?
I sure do! I've never had to have surgery or have anything removed (except for having a baby by c-section, but you can't really compare that to tonsils).

5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope, I sure don't. But they are usually lined up next to each other. That is, until my daughter decides to find them and bring them to me ("shoooooooes??")

Now it's your turn! Head over to Night Owl Crafting and link up your answers!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter