Busy Week & Pinterest Finds Friday

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I have been working hard on wedding invitations, posters, invitations and blog designs!! I love it, go check out a few of the projects at Happy Potamus Designs. I have also been working on some crafts, so stay tuned, I'll have something to show off pretty soon! I'm in love with the one I'm going to share in the next day or so... :D

So, since my projects aren't ready yet, I wanted to feature some of the amazing things I've pinned over this past week! Love me some Pinterest! Come follow me, I'll follow you back!


Toffee Cake Balls via The Blackberry Vine

Tie Dye Nails via C.R.A.F.T.

Quote & awesome typography/design via Jamie Gandee
Embellished Grocery Bag Container via Tatertots and Jello
 

Interchangeable Flip-Flop Back Straps via MakeIt-LoveIt

Hope you all have a great Friday!!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter