Hoo Are You?

Hooooray!! It's time for Hoo Are You Tuesday!!
NightOwlCrafting

1. Have you ever attended a professional sports game?
I've been to a few Utah Jazz games, some were more fun than others. I think it depends on the people you go with :) I went with my husband a couple years ago to a Bees game (Utah's minor league baseball team) and had a great time!

2. Have you ever been to a concert and if so which one was your ultimate favorite performance?
I've been to a few concerts, when I was younger we saw Rockapella (you know, from "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?) haha... I've also seen Phil Vassar, Jack Johnson. My favorites though were Nickelback for my birthday a couple years ago & Howard Jones just a few weeks ago! They put on an awesome show!

3. Have you ever been to Disneyland or Disney World?
I went to Disneyland for the first time in high school, and made it to Disney World a couple years ago with my in-laws & husband. Disney World was probably my favorite, but it may be because the people I went with are so much fun!! I can't wait to take my daughter when she gets a little older!!

4. What is your favorite theme park?
We always love going to Lagoon, the theme park in Utah. But my favorite place was probably Six Flags. I went there for the first time earlier this year with my husband & father-in-law. The roller coasters were awesome & we had a great time!!

5. Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
I love the beach! Hawaii is my favorite place I have been so far, but in my opinion cruises are THE best way to travel! I've been to Alaska & the Mexican Riviera; snorkeling in Cabo was amazing!! Hoping to scuba in Hawaii & the Caribbean someday. But really, being anywhere with my family for even our little local "vacations" are so much fun! Going to Bear Lake in a couple months, so excited!

Head on over to Night Owl Crafting & join the fun!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter