Rolo Cookies

Rolo Cookies

When I was adding new recipes to a blog I help with, I found this recipe and I couldn't resist trying it out. So glad I did!! They are mighty delicious, so I thought I would pass it along so you can try them, too! Super easy (only 4 ingredients) and are my new favorite!

Rolo Cookies
1 devil's food cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
Rolos
(I bought the bag and used 1 Rolo per cookie, or use about 5 Rolo candy bars)

My dough made about 24 cookies

Mix together cake mix, oil & eggs well. 
My dough was a little crumbly but they still turned out great!

Rolo Cookies
Roll a Rolo into a dough ball and cover completely.
Use just enough dough to cover the Rolo if you want the entire center to be full of caramelly goodness!

Rolo Cookies
Preheat oven to 350° and line dough balls on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart

Rolo Cookies
Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes (mine were perfect at 9)

Rolo Cookies
Eat warm for a gooey caramel center.
Or if they last long enough, eat them cold or room temperature for chewy caramel!

Highly recommended with a glass of milk.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter