Frame Makeover & Printable

I had this old frame set I wanted to use, but I'm not a fan of the old, bronzy color. So, I gave it a makeover!

Take a look at the before & after:
 
It was so easy, and didn't take long at all. Love projects like this!

Here's how I did it:
Congratulations, frame. You are my next makeover victim! muahaha...

Let's take a closer look, shall we? See, the color isn't bad... it's just not my style.

 I painted a light coat of Metallic Pearl White paint (same paint used on Quatrefoil Canvas project) with a foam spouncer.
Just dot the paint on - sliding it across the frame didn't put the paint on right.
I do like the black antique look in all the cracks though, so I tried not to paint too much.

 This is after about 2 coats. I ended up doing 3 total to make sure I had all the bronze covered.
Make sure to wait for each coat to dry before starting the next one!

All done! I love how it turned out! So shiny & pretty!
Notice the difference a third coat of paint makes...

Then, I decided to make a cute picture to put on the inside. I love it!

What? You want one, too? Sure!! Just click on the picture to view full size & print one for yourself!
{Images are for personal use only; please don't resell or use for any commercial purposes. Thanks!}

{5x7}

{8x10}

Another before & after:

Then put it on display to remind yourself that being "YOU" is beautiful!
Linking to these parties!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter