Hoo Are You?

Hoooooray for Tuesday!
NightOwlCrafting
Let's get this party started!

1. What are some of your pet peeves?
  • People who copy/steal (*inspiration is completely different - if you use the idea, make it your own and give credit where credit is due!)
  • People who only talk to me when they want something (*this is only okay when it has to do with business)
  • Being sticky (hard to avoid with a 20 month old) or sweaty
  • It drives me crazy when the computer is slow, especially when I have just one little change I'm trying to make!
  • Oh, and I can't forget misspellings and bad grammar. My mom is the same way, so I can call her and laugh at some of the funny things I find.
2. Do you have a favorite or lucky number?
I use 5 a lot. And I like 47, just because it's fun to say.

3. What is one of your family traditions?
I'm excited to pass along some of the holiday traditions with my daughter that my mom used to do with us (Valentine "secret sack", green food on St Patrick's day, April Fool's dinner, doing crafts together in the summer, etc). I'm also planning on celebrating a 1/2 birthday for my daughter in the summers since her birthday falls around Christmas.

4. Is there anything you are OC about?
  • It bugs me going to bed with a messy kitchen
  • I eat food/candy by color (specifically yellow, red, green, orange, blue, purple)
  • My computer files HAVE to be organized
  • I will stress about every project on my list until they are finished
  • My avoidance of being sticky - hate it.
  • OC could also stand for "obsessive crafting", which also describes me pretty well :)

5. What is your favorite kind of food?
I love Italian food, I could eat pasta every day! I also love Mexican food, but good Mexican restaurants are sometimes hard to find.

Head on over to Night Owl Crafting & join in on the fun!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter