Hoo Are You?

Hooooooray for Tuesday!
Time for some
NightOwlCrafting

1. Do you prefer to use a regular pencil or mechanical pencil?
Definitely regular pencils for drawing, mechanical pencils are more convenient when writing - but watch out for when the lead snaps & shoot straight into your eyeballs! That's one reason I stick to pens for writing!!
 

2. What is your favorite color in the crayon box?
My daughter & I have actually been coloring in a Care Bear coloring book all morning, so I'd have to say the color I seemed to use the most is purple or turquoise.

3. Bottled glue or glue stick?
Glue stick for scrapbooking/paper projects since liquid glue seems to warp the paper, but I use bottled glue (Mod Podge!!) for other projects!

4. Calculator or do it in your head?
If it's simple, I do it in my head or write it out. If I'm in a hurry or am being lazy I use the calculator

5. Favorite subject while in High School?
I loved school!! I'm not sure I had one favorite... but I really liked Art, Math & being on the yearbook staff!

Head on over to Night Owl Crafting & join the fun!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter