{Pinterest} Feature Friday

Well, it's that time of year again...
when we can go back to playing at the park without worrying if the "big" kids will trample my mini me.

Totally kidding. Mostly.

Since it's 
Back to School Season
I thought I'd share some fabulous pins I've found to celebrate represent this time of year!
{Follow me here. Haven't joined Pinterest yet? Send me your email address & I will get you addicted!}

haha, couldn't resist adding this one!

This Back to School party is so fun!! Lucky kiddos!

I love this first day of school tradition!
Check out their page for more fun first day of school traditions.

 {source}
I'm loving this Lined Paper Tee! I'm kind of wanting one for myself...

Aren't these FREE printable lunchbox notes adorable?!

Speaking of lunch, what kid wouldn't want a lunch like this?! Even I want one...

I'm in love with this ABC sorting box!
I might need to make one for my little diapered pre-pre-schooler...

and of course you can't forget the wonderful teachers out there!
Check out the 50 gifts the KIDS can make for their teachers!! Awe. Some.

Good luck to everyone this school year!

Hope you all have an awesome holiday weekend!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter