Pinteresting Features n' Shtuff

I'm trying to get my schedule a little more organized, so I've decided Sunday is my Pinterest features n' shtuff day! Yes, I am aware that Sunday is pretty much over... oh well.

Anyway, I spend a lot of time (probably too much, I do have over 3000 pins... yikes) pinning inspirational projects, funny pictures, or awesome quotes. So, I figured I might as well give a shout out to a few of my favorite ones I've pinned over the past week.

If you haven't been on Pinterest yet or need an invite,
send me your email address and I would love to get you addicted send you an invitation.


Here we go!


These look so fun!! What a great idea!

I've been wanting to make a cute skirt like this! Love it.

Chicken wire lawn ghosts!
Incredibly, awesomely, creepy.

One of the most amazing rainbow cakes I have ever seen!

Star Wars + Finger Puppets = Perfection.

Magnetic mail organizer made from a cereal box - brilliant!!

These shoes are fantastic, and not JUST because they're zebra.
They are zebra duct tape!! Genius.

Pretty sure this is the coolest wedding cake I have ever seen...

and last (for today, anyway), but certainly not least:
Ham Solo. 
bah-dum-dum
{my mom is going to love this.}

See you next week for more Pinterest Features n' Shtuff!

Follow my boards if you want. Or not.
You'll still find some pretty sweet things to pin.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter