A couple months ago a blogged about how I made a book box for my son. To decorate it a bit, I wrapped some leftover black yarn around the top of the box. Apparently what I saw as decoration, my son saw as "leash." I was working the kitchen the other day and turned around and saw this:
Lesson learned: Firmly secure all decorative items before putting them anywhere near a toddler.
This craft gone wrong was featured on Craft Fail on October 24, 2011:
Recently Added
Popular
-
Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cakephoto by http://www.alexandracooks.com/ Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake original recipe: http:…
-
capsicum Masala poriyal/kudamilagai poriyalCapsicum stir fry (kudamilagai poriyal) is a best accomplishment for rice and chapathi. It is Rich …
-
The Littlest Monk: A Halloween Costume How-ToI had these great plans for Halloween in my head. Fancy costumes for our whole family including han…
-
more kombucha (i LOVE shrooms)I've already posted about Kombucha, and will in all likelihood post about it again. Why? Becaus…
-
Coupetade: French Toast Pudding #French Fridays with DorieCoupetade I can't tell you how happy I am that the Dorista's are making something soft this…
-
Holiday Giveaway: Kindle Fire'Twas the month before Christmas And all through blog land Were patterns and recipes, Ornament…
-
Kids Thank You CardsAs I'm trying to help my son develop lifelong habits, I'm trying to involve him in the proc…
