Easy Banana Bread


Easy 4 Ingredient Banana Bread at artsyfartsymama.com

I wish I had the patience and talent to make my Grandma's banana bread. I really do. However, that's not likely to happen anytime soon, so this is a great shortcut recipe with a similar result! What makes it even simpler is that this recipe uses a cake mix! Can't get any easier than that, right?

Easy 4 Ingredient Banana Bread at artsyfartsymama.com

Ingredients:
Yellow Cake Mix
2 Eggs
3-4 Overripe Bananas
1/2-1 cup chocolate chips, nuts, etc.

  1. Smash bananas in a large bowl (I just mixed them in my KitchenAid)
  2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Batter will fill 2 small loaf pans, or one large loaf pan. Make sure to spray pans well with nonstick cooking spray and a little bit of flour.
  3. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes (bake longer if using larger loaf pan)

Easy 4 Ingredient Banana Bread at artsyfartsymama.com

Tips:
  • Freeze overripe bananas. Put them in a Ziploc bag (peel and all) and thaw when you're ready to use! They stay good for up to 3 months.
  • Don't have a loaf pan? No problem! You can also make this recipe in a muffin tin, cake pan, or a bundt pan. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
  • Are you a chocolate fan? Try my Easy Chocolate Banana Bread!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter