Let's Get Organized! {Printable}

One of the first things on my list for 2012 is to be more organized & to have a way to be more stress-free. I don't really like talking about this, but having hypothyroidism has made me have some issues with memory & keeping concentrated {it reminds me a lot of "pregnancy brain"....}. One thing that really helped me this last year to focus and remember what needed to be done was to have a planner/notebook/scrap papers everywhere for me to make my lists, take notes and write a schedule down.

So, this year, instead of going out and trying to find a decent one in the store to fit my needs & schedule, I decided to make my own! I printed out a mix of all the different color planner pages, then bound them together {you can also do this at any OfficeMax/Depot, FedEx or Kinko's for a reasonable price}. I also cut an 11"x9" folder {one with a pocket inside} in half/on the fold and used it for my cover.


I'm also planning on trying harder to plan out a weekly menu and make dinner time a little more stress-free and less money-spending at restaurants. This will help so much!! I just need to stick with it...


All the pages are the same layout, but I thought it would be fun to switch up the colors {for myself, anyway} and make each week something different to look at. I also want to share these planner pages with you! You can print out 52 of one {you know, for 52 weeks in the year...}, or split the colors up for a little something different. I can help you with the math if you need it :) All 8 colors are included in a single PDF download, including one in grayscale in case you just want to print in black & white.

Some things you should know before downloading:
*Artsy-Fartsy Mama printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim them as your own.
*Please do not remove the watermark or modify the design in any way.
*If you post this on the internet, credit must be given to Artsy-Fartsy Mama & linked back to my blog.

{Download Planner Printables Here or Here}
*Updated planner download available here and here
*Menu days of the week now start with Monday

Want a regular schedule planner instead of one with a menu? Visit this post to download one!

Linking to these parties!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter