Owl Valentines {Printable}

I was putting these together last night and was so happy with how they turned out
that I just had to show off my daughter's Valentines this year:

These are super cute just printed out - you can attach this to any treat...

 but of course I got a little *crafty* with it:
I whipped out my Xacto knife {carefully, of course} and cut along the bottom of the body and to his/her little toe. Then, I just put a Sour Punch straw through the cuts on each side and voila! A fancy little branch for the cute little hoot! The possibilities are endless for what kind of candy you'd like to use {i.e., suckers, smaller candy bars, pen/pencils, candy necklaces... etc}

I'd also like to share these Valentines with YOU!

I made a girl and a boy version {because some boys don't want girly Valentines} for you to download.

I recommend printing the valentines on cardstock. They are sturdy enough to hold treats and easy to cut.


Because a lot of work goes into creating printables, here are some things you should know before downloading:
*Artsy-Fartsy Mama printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may NOT modify, re-sell, redistribute, or claim the design as your own.
*Please do not remove the Artsy-Fartsy Mama logo/watermark.
*If you post this on the internet, credit must be given to Artsy-Fartsy Mama & linked back to my blog.

{Download Girl Owl Valentines Here}
{Download Boy Owl Valentines Here}

Linking to these parties!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter