Simple Organizing: Think Out of the Box. Store in the Box: "Car Boxes Keep the Clutter at Bay"

car storage
Passenger Seat Box

I would never have guessed that a box would be such a God send. I got a 10.5" by 10.5" box for my passenger seat to store my little traveling office. My car is so much cleaner! Since I got "the box" I haven't lost any mail or letters between seat cushions. I remember to drop off library books and return borrowed items because I see them all clearly in "the box". 

Here's the greatest thing about "the box," when I do need to have a person sit in the front seat, I no longer go through that awkward moment when I have to quickly pick up all the junk on the passenger seat and throw it on the floor in the back. Now, I just lift up "the box" and put it into my trunk with out embarassment!

Trunk Storage Box
The trunk storage box is excellent too especially if you have a pet. I keep my dog's blanket, treats, and lease in it, along with reusable grocery bags and a first aid kit. Again, what is so wonderful about having "the box" is the way it contains your clutter. My trunk looks nicer, and it is easier to clean. When I want to vacuum it out, I just lift "the box" out and clean. I know there is so much talk these days about doing and taking things "out of the box" but trust me, some things really should stay in "the box".
copyright 2012

If you are interested in these items or have any other items to purchase from Amazon, place your order on this site. Your support is appreciated.


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter