Happy Easter!!

I have been away from this little space of mine for more than a week now....and a little too late in wishing all my friends and readers a Happy Easter...I am visiting my parents in Trivandrum and was totally in a holiday mood....which gave me very limited time to update here.

I am enjoying my time here with my parents and above all amma's food.... if you would like to make a special Easter dish do check out here:
Kuttanadan Duck Roast.
Chicken Mappas.
Palappam
Kallappam
Grilled Fish
Fish Fingers.
Slow roasted Chicken...Kerala style
Grilled Tandoori Chicken.
Chicken Butter Masala.
Easy Pressure Cooker Chicken Biriyani.
Fish Fingers.
Tuna Cutlets
Beef Ularthiyathu/Slow Roasted Beef..Kerala style.
Eggless Chocolate Fudge Cake.


Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter