I love the idea of taking time each year to document likes along with ages on photos. This is my latest creation with a picture taken at my son's second birthday party at the farm.
How I Did it:
First I uploaded the original to Pixlr-o-matic (PS Love that site! Plus it's an iphone ap as well.)
For this picture I used "Hagrid" color filter, the "Metal" effect and "Flowery" for the border and then saved it to my computer.
Then I opened the picture in Photoshop. I added the text in the French Script MT font in white and added a drop shadow layer effect. I also made painted in a grey cloud behind the text of his likes and set it to 50% opacity. This helps the text stand out from the background a bit more.
Not too hard at all. Pixlr-o-matic really did most of the work and I just had to add some text.
Wouldn't it be fun to have a whole book of these collected from his first 10 years or so? Or even up through graduation?
Recently Added
Popular
-
ORECCHIETTE CARBONARA WITH FRISEE AND LEMONOh, how I love me a good, easy, pasta dish (especially when it sounds so fancy)! Anytime I hear &q…
-
Whole wheat Indian flat bread/phulka/roti/chapathi.........step-by-step method.Yay!!I have 101 followers..I am taking this opportunity to thank all my followers, blogger friends,…
-
Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cakephoto by http://www.alexandracooks.com/ Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake original recipe: http:…
-
capsicum Masala poriyal/kudamilagai poriyalCapsicum stir fry (kudamilagai poriyal) is a best accomplishment for rice and chapathi. It is Rich …
-
Braised Beluga Lentils – Black Ops and the Caviar of BeansBraised black lentils, also known as Beluga lentils, since they resemble the most prized of all cav…
-
The Littlest Monk: A Halloween Costume How-ToI had these great plans for Halloween in my head. Fancy costumes for our whole family including han…
-
Coupetade: French Toast Pudding #French Fridays with DorieCoupetade I can't tell you how happy I am that the Dorista's are making something soft this…



