Easy Eggless Mango Ice Cream.


The best mango Ice Cream I have ever made!

My son loves mango ice cream soooo much......its the only one he wants if he is allowed to have ice creams...vanilla, chocolate....does not fancy him... when I saw this easy and hassle free recipe at Tina's space, I just gave it a try and it became a huge hit. I made this more than 3 times in a row already.

So easy and so simple....above all it is eggless.

Mangoes are in season now.........try it.

I am in a lazy mood today, so please hop over to Tina's space (kaipunyam.com) for the recipe.


Enjoy the summer!.


P.S. Get the latest updates from this blog, straight to your email! Subscribe NOW!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Sharing with Full Plate Thursday.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter