Spicy Vegetable Pizza....step by step.



This is my everyday low-calorie pizza. My simple spicy vegetable pizza.

I usually play with cheese here, I mean sometimes I use 3 to 4 types of cheese for topping, like mozzarella, processed cheese, cheese slices, cheddar etc. You can use any cheese no rule on that. Sometimes I like to add some boiled chicken.

This time I only grated some processed cheese......to make it less cheesy and low calorie.
I used dried oregano and basil leaves...please if you have access to fresh ones...use it!!
Ingredients:
1 ball of pizza dough.
Green pepper: 1, cubed.
Tomato: 1, cubed (I remove the seeds).
Shallots: 3 or 4, thinly sliced (optional).
Sun-dried whole Red Chilly: 2.
Dried basil: 1 tsp.
Dried oregano: 1 tsp.
Freshly ground black pepper: 1/2 to 1 tsp.
Tomato sauce: 1 to 2 table spoon.
Olive oil or ghee: 1 tsp.
Amul cheese: 3 cubes.
Cornflour: a little for greasing.
Salt as needed.
Method:
Please read this post for better understanding. Spread the pizza dough on a floured surface into your desired shape.

Brush olive oil or ghee on top.


Sprinkle finely chopped red chilly (or red chilly flakes), I just snip it with a scissor. Then sprinkle basil and oregano.

Then spread tomato sauce...well that becomes almost instant spicy pizza sauce.And oh if you cannot tolerate spice...forget the chilly altogether.

Spread shallots, green pepper, and tomato....

Top with grated cheese.....sprinkle a fat pinch of oregano, basil, pepper powder, salt, and 1 red chilly (flakes).

Put in preheated oven for about 20-25 min at 180 degree C or until done.

Tips: You can add mozeralla cheese for that cheesy oogey gooey.

Check out my Homemade Tomato Sauce...step by step.

P.S. Get the latest updates from this blog, straight to your email! Subscribe NOW!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Sharing with Full Plate Thursday, Its a blog party, Yeastspotting.


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter