The Versatile Blogger Award



Dear Readers, 


I'd like to thank Debra from  Granny's Down Home Southern Cooking  for bestowing this honor upon me. Please take a little time and check out some of 
the wonderful blogs that have been nominated for this award.


Now to receive this award I must do 7 things:
  1. Thank the Blogger who nominated me.
  2. Include a link to their site.
  3. Include the award image in my post.
  4. Give 7 random facts about myself.
  5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
  6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
  7. Let the other bloggers know they've been nominated.  


Seven Random Facts About Myself:

  1. I am a fairly private person so this is hard.
  2. I like Ugly Dolls.
  3. My favorite book is: Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf.
  4. I was a clown captain in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
  5. I road a camel to the Sphinx.
  6. I love Southern Rock from the 1970 - 80's.
  7. I wish I could speak another language, preferably French (cause I really like their food). 


 I would like to share this award with a group of bloggers who's recipes and or writing about home and happiness have enriched my life. My list of blogs is not in any particular order. 

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter