A sneak into my favorite place-My Kitchen!!


So here is a peep into my kitchen, my regular readers know that I have shifted my residence to an apartment......we were house hunting for quite a long time and when we saw this apartment what I liked most was the kitchen; it has a workarea and a store plus lots of counter space...

I had lots of fun putting together my kitchen...trying to make it as organised and functional as I can....

This is the place where the family have food, chat, and listen to radio.


On the left side is the cabinets.



Yes that's my good old oven and the cabinet on top has all my recipe books/cutouts and bake-wares.

The middle cabinet has crockery..

There are cabinets and drawers below the counter....

The best part of this place is the sunlight coming through the window.




I know there is no cooking space in this part of my kitchen......you got it right I do not cook here.....stay tuned for my next post where I will take you to my cooking station.

P.S. Like my post?? Get the latest updates straight to your email! Subscribe NOW!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter