Black Forest Cake!!


This is the only black forest cake I have ever baked and I still stick on it even after 20 years.....it was 20 years ago I attended a baking class and got the recipe......I never felt the need to try out another black forest cake....this is the best!!

Nidhi, wants only this cake for her birthday......I think this has sort of become a custom for her....that for her birthday, I should make this cake.....which she loves the most.....

Actually this is the second set of the cake I baked.......entirely for her friends at school.....

My black forest cake, which I posted on July 10, 2010,  unfortunately had no comments.


Thought I will share this wonderful cake which still is my daughters favorite one.....with some new pictures.

Click here for the recipe.


P.S. Like my post?? Get the latest updates straight to your email! Subscribe NOW!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter