Chana-Palak (chickpeas-spinach) Biriyani...Kids Special.


Yesterday night I made palak rice again and I added a cup of boiled chana (chickpeas) to it before adding the rice. Believe me...it was awesome.

It was a power packed dinner for my kids.

Kids enjoyed.

So did we both :)


Last time I made palak rice I gave detailed step by step pictures, please go to that post for the recipe.

Palak and chana....need anything more healthier than this....perfect for lunch box.

Add the chana/chickpea after the spinach is sauted.

Then add rice and close cooker....click here  for detailed step by step post.....
The rice is cooked perfectly with the channa.


Serve hot with raita.


P.S. Like my post?? Get the latest updates straight to your email! Subscribe NOW!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter