DIY Laundry Room Art

This laundry room art was so easy and I love how it turned out! It also cost me nothing. NOTHING!! I already had supplies on hand, but if you needed to buy everything, it would be less than $10 {maybe even $5!} Plus, this will give me a reminder of what needs to be done with the mountain of clothes sitting on the floor... doesn't mean it will get done, but at least I will remember what I'm supposed to do with it!!


What I used to make this Laundry Room Art:
8"x24" board {I used a scrap piece of plywood from my Toy Box Makeover}
Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Spray Paint {in glossy Blue Ocean Breeze}
White Vinyl {from My Vinyl Direct}

and that's it!

Give the board a few good coats of spray paint, making sure to let dry between coats.
{BIG thanks to an old diaper box and the hubs for the help!}

Sand the edges if you want a more distressed look.

Next, I drew out the laundry symbols {wash, dry, and iron} on the computer and cut the vinyl with the Silhouette. If you don't have a Silhouette or other vinyl cutter, you could easily cut these symbols out using an Xacto knife.

After the paint was completely dry {I gave it a day or two}, I placed the vinyl on the board.
Then add a hanger attachment to the back and give that laundry room some cuteness!
Told you it was easy!

Make sure to come back soon, I might have a way for you to get some FREE vinyl!! {wink, wink}

Linking to these parties!

**Disclosure: I received the vinyl to review from My Vinyl Direct. All opinions are my own.**

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter