DREAM PIE... IT'S... DREAMY!

Butter with a Side of Bread Dream Pie
Please forgive the nasty lighting- it was one of those days with about 100 things to do, so I made this at the ripe hour of 7am... and can I tell you? Lighting isn't so delightful in our dark kitchen during the wee morning hours! :) Alas! It was my hubby's birthday, and rather than making a cake, he chose a tasty Dream Pie. Have you had Dream Pie before? The Dream Whip box looks like it's from 1950, which is just awesome! The actual pie reminds me of French Silk... Mmm... it is so easy! 

DREAM PIE
- 2 envelopes of Dream Whip
- 2-3/4 C cold milk, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 pkg. instant pudding (I used chocolate)
- 1 pie crust (Oreo is my favorite!)

Beat Dream Whip, 1 C of milk, and vanilla on high for 6 minutes until mix thickens and peaks form. Add remaining 1-3/4 cups of milk and pudding mixes. Beat for another 2 minutes, scraping sides of bowl periodically. Spoon into pie crust and cool for a minimum of 4 hours. 

Now you eat said pie.
Butter with a Side of Bread Dream Pie
Butter with a Side of Bread Dream Pie
Butter with a Side of Bread Dream Pie
 Spoon the mix into the crust...
Butter with a Side of Bread Dream Pie
...I may have accidentally not fit all the cream in the pie. And just snacked on it....
Butter with a Side of Bread Dream Pie


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter