BE STILL MY EASTER-IN-OCTOBER-LOVING-HEART!


 If you saw a crazy lady ditch her toddler and cart, mid-push, and go running toward check-out #5 in Walmart recently... that was me. 
Nice to meet you!
Now, shut the front door.
Do you see what I saw? 
(Yes, yes, I know you did, after all, you passed it to read this babble...)
WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THEY MAKE CADBURY CREME EGGS IN OCTOBER!? 
My eyes. My eyes can spot those a mile away. I've been known to buy $20 worth of them the day after Easter in years past. I'm not ashamed. I'm not.
I only bought 4 today. 
You may still have a chance to go get some if you haven't yet. If you wait too long, I'll change my mind and go back for the rest of the box.

OH! AND THE INSIDES ARE GREEN!
How spooktacular:)

Dear Cadbury, 

If you are reading this, you are welcome to send me boxes of these at your convenience. I love you.

Sincerely,
Your biggest fan, Amanda

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter