Christmas Countdown Printable

I love advents and countdown calendars. I count down to almost every holiday, especially for birthdays and Christmas. I found an easy way to make a Christmas countdown was to just make an image myself, put it in a frame, and write the numbers on the glass! Easy, cute, and unique.


Last year I put this design together with intentions of sharing them... but I didn't get them done in time!
Lucky for you, they are ready to go THIS year - and I have added a couple of extra designs. Of course, the backgrounds are covered in glitter. Gotta have that holiday sparkle!!

There are three sets to choose from:
Traditional, Brights, and Metallics
All three designs are available in 4x6, 5x7, and 8x10 sizes.
Download the images by clicking in the links.

Traditional Set:
4x6 • 5x7 • 8x10

Brights Set:
4x6 • 5x7 • 8x10

Metallic Set:
4x6 • 5x7 • 8x10

Some things you should know before downloading:
*Artsy-Fartsy Mama printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*You may not modify, re-sell, redistribute, or claim the design as your own.
*Please do not remove the credits and copyright.
*If you post this on the internet, credit must be given to Artsy-Fartsy Mama and linked back to my blog.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter