Birthday Cake....Reclaimed!!!

Yesterday, December 1st was my son's 11th birthday and I made butter cake.....

He celebrated his big day with his close friends plus his cousins, who came all the way from Trivandrum (9 hour journey by train) along with my mom....and the kids had a wonderful time. I made chicken fried rice and chilly chicken and some snacks for lunch and then after a some games and fun, they all gathered around for the cake.....and then the disaster...


Now the disaster, while I was transferring the cake, it fell off from my hand into the counter sideways and the whole icing collapsed.....all I could hear was screams, oohs and aahs.....I was kinda smiling....and the party was about to begin....somehow I transferred the cake into another plate....scooped all the icing into a piping bag ....

The result.

And everybody heaved a relief :) the party was  back ON!

And by the way, I sandwiched the cake with chocolate buttercream icing, then drizzled with caramel sauce.

Then covered with vanilla buttercream...

And put the vanilla buttercream and chocolate buttercream into a piping bag and swirled some stars..... and chocolate chips to brighten.....


One year ago: Spiderman cake

P.S. Like my post?? Get the latest updates straight to your email! Subscribe NOW!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter