Crab Stuffed Sole: Foodie Friday

Crab Stuffed Sole
Crab Stuffed Sole

The Feast of the Seven Fish continues... We have eaten: tuna, shrimp, clams, and now sole and crab. Are you starting to get full? We are only up to fish five...save a little room for next week's conclusion of the meal. It is hard to believe this is one meal and yes, there is also bread, pasta, and a token vegetable to eat. I think we are going to begin at noon and have some of the appetizers as lunch, this way we can eat dessert too, and not be over stuffed. That's my Christmas Eve game plan what's yours?

Now this recipe for stuffed sole is one I found on  Epicurious years ago. I've never felt the need to change it in anyway. So I will not be offering a Diane Balch version. Sometimes a recipe is just right... it's like when I've thought to put my own mark on a Julia Child recipe,... not. She is just too good to mess with, so here is the link to a wonderful dish.


Click below:

Enjoy,
Diane




Foodie Friday Features:


All of my picks this week are desserts... tis the season to be a little sweet obsessed.


From: Simply Sweet' n Savory

Mini Fruit Cakes
Mini Fruit Cakes

Besides being the cuties looking treat...so festive. The recipe is the lightest fruit cake mixture I've ever seen.


From: Comfy Cuisine

Brown Butter Apple Tart
Brown Butter Apple Tart

I could smell this tart baking as I read the recipe. It's that good.


From: Tartan Tastes in Texas

Clootie Dumpling
Microwave Clootie Dumpling

This dumpling is marriage of tradition and technology. I'm going to make this for a UK themed New Year's Party. It is going to be such a novelty. 


Instructions for Foodie Friday linky:

This is a food party please only link up food related posts. Thank you. 

Click on at least 3 other recipes.

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG BY EMAIL OR RSS... 

or FRIEND ME ON FACEBOOK

SPREAD THE WORD: PIN, FB, TWEET ETC... this party. It is good for you and me.


1) Copy the Foodie Friday Button's html from this website's sidebar.
2) Paste this html to the html page of the recipe you want to link to Foodie Friday. You can also make a word link or post our button on your sidebar.                                                                 Please link back.
3) Copy the link to the recipes you want to add to Foodie Friday, not your homepage. You can post up to 3 recipes that you have not shared before.
4) Click on "your next" on this page.
5) Past your link and type in the name of the recipe, not your name.
6) Choose how you want to download the photo.


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter