I was channel surfing this evening, when I ran across a chef in New York making an authentic spaghetti carbonara. I've never wanted anything so badly in my life. Having already eaten dinner, self-control prevailed, and I settled for a pretty decent pear. This primal blend of pork, pasta, pepper, egg and cheese is truly one of life's great pleasures, and soul food of the highest order. Just in case you missed it, here's our version. Enjoy!
If you'd like to read the original post, and get the ingredients, follow this link.
Recently Added
Popular
-
One Egg Chocolate Yogurt CakeChocolate Yogurt Cake with one egg and less butter makes this cake stand out from the rest!! The …
-
Homemade Pita BreadMaking your own pita bread is such a smart thing to do. Let's face it, homemade bread in genera…
-
Simple Tree Canvas Decoration with Frog TapeThis post brought to you by FrogTape provided by ShurTech Brands, LLC . All opinions are 100% mine…
-
Garlic-Lime Chickenphoto: randomanderson.wordpress.com Garlic-Lime Chicken Ingredients: 3/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoo…
-
Easy DIY Hair BowsHair bows are fun to make, and are wonderful gifts for any little girl! The bows I'm sharing to…
-
Disney On Ice: Passport to AdventureIf you are going to be in Salt Lake City during November 6th - 10th , don't miss out on seeing…
-
Christmas Fruit Cake / Kerala Fruit Cake / Plum CakeKerala Plum Cake or Christmas Fruit Cake is made with rum soaked dry fruits and caramelized suga…