Honey Roasted Potatoes


This is my hands-down favorite way to cook potatoes. I find the potatoes addicting. They are sweet, they are salty, and they have those punches of flavor from the mustard and onion. Even when I think that I'm not really in the mood, I end up eating a huge serving. It is super easy to make and leaves you plenty of time to prep a main dish. I usually serve these potatoes along side a nice steak. A few years ago I made a huge Valentine's Day dinner for a number of friends and their husbands. These potatoes were definitely on the menu!


Ingredients


1 lb red potatoes, cubed

1 small white onion, diced
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1/2 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp salt
1 pinch pepper


Instructions


1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.


2. Spread out the cubed potatoes in the pan in a single layer.


3. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add in the onions and saute for about 3 minutes. Add in the honey, mustard, salt, pepper and stir to combine. 


4. Drizzle the butter mixture over the potatoes. 


5. Bake for about 35 minutes until potatoes are cooked through. Actual baking time will depend on how big you cut your potato pieces.



Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter