For those of you that celebrate, I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend. And even if you're not a true believer, you may still score a chocolate bunny or marshmallow chicken, so you've got that going for you. Speaking of Easter edibles, for me there's one signature taste and smell that rises above all others; anise-scented Easter bread!
Below you'll see my family's recipe for Italian Easter bread, and if you've never experienced this aromatic, and very addictive sweet bread before, I highly recommend you "rise" from the couch, and give it a try. You can read the original post and get the ingredients here. Enjoy!
Recently Added
Popular
-
One Egg Chocolate Yogurt CakeChocolate Yogurt Cake with one egg and less butter makes this cake stand out from the rest!! The …
-
TORTILLA SOUP WITH BLACK BEANSShopping and getting great deals on food items is a big accomplishment! However, the real goal is m…
-
Garlic-Lime Chickenphoto: randomanderson.wordpress.com Garlic-Lime Chicken Ingredients: 3/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoo…
-
Easy DIY Hair BowsHair bows are fun to make, and are wonderful gifts for any little girl! The bows I'm sharing to…
-
SodaStream Review and GIVEAWAY!The entry window for this drawing is closed. Congrats to lucky winner: commenter #19, CT! ~ ~ ~ ~ …
-
Homemade Pita BreadMaking your own pita bread is such a smart thing to do. Let's face it, homemade bread in genera…
-
Autumn Cheesecake"This is a delicious Apple Cheesecake that I usually make in the fall,, Autumn Cheesecake make…
