Make Your Own Thrifty & Green Cleaning Products

We're a month into Spring and I'm a bit behind on spring cleaning. I'm hoping I'm not the only one! Whatever your reason, if not having the right cleaners was on the list, cross is off! Ruth from Living Well Spending Less has 10 great DIY cleaning recipes made with ingredients you probably have on hand.

Supplies

  • White Vinegar
  • Baking Soda
  • Lemons
  • Salt
  • Olive Oil
  • Bar Soap
  • Liquid Dishwashing Soap (this one from CitraDish is what I personally use)
  • Washing Soda
  • Borax*
  • Essential oils
*I do not personally use Borax in any of my homemade cleaning products but that doesn't necessarily mean it's bad. This is a great post about borax and whether or not it is a green cleaner


Directions

Find the recipes for 10 great cleaning solutions at Living Well Spending Less: Green & Thrifty Cleaning Products

Do you like this post? Consider subscribing to our newsletter!
Our blog newsletter offers the convenience of email delivery but only goes out every 10-14 days.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter