Teacher Appreciation Poster


"Wild About You" Teacher Appreciation Poster

In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week this next week, I just wanted to share a poster I designed two years ago for a local teacher's door. They wanted a jungle theme, so the phrase "We are WILD about you Mrs. Teacher!" worked perfectly. I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!

"Wild About You" Teacher Appreciation Poster 

Since this poster doesn't take up the entire door, I also designed some paw prints so that the kids in the class could write their name and/or a note to the teacher. This looks so great when it is put together!

"Wild About You" Teacher Appreciation Door

I have been asked a few times to share the poster, so if you would like the electronic file with your teacher's name, I will be selling these for $20 (good for up to three teachers). Please contact me if you are interested.

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter