Spicy Roasted Green Beans


I keep craving roasted vegetables. I don't know what it is, but I'm roasting everything lately. You'd think I'd avoid it since it is summer, but I simply can't resist. Fresh green beans were on sale and I couldn't resist. Roasting vegetables is so easy and it brings out wonderful qualities in the veggies you just can't get any other way. The night I made these I actually doubled the red pepper flakes because I wanted the burn. Do you ever crave heat? I totally do. Sometimes I just want it to burn my face off. As written, the recipe is only medium-spiced. You shouldn't burn your face off. Roast those green beans! You'll love it!


Ingredients

1 lb fresh green beans, ends trimmed
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp ground ginger


Instructions

1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.

2. In a small mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, garlic, red pepper flakes and ground ginger. Stir to combine. 

3. Lay the green beans out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle the dressing over the green beans. 

4. Roast for about 20 minutes until the green beans are tender and start to shrivel.








Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter