No better way to start your day than with a glorious glass of super charged energy elixir. Amiright!? I don't think I ate enough yesterday so this morning I was feeling a little weak (but also I have been doing mad squats lately so my legs were quite sore). I needed a pick-me-up and fast!
My regular breakfast of fresh juice took care of this and I was feeling strong and hyped again in no time. Is there anything fresh green juice CAN'T fix? I mean seriously, it reverses cancer. If I never find my soul mate I'll most likely do just fine because I will find a way to marry juice. (After I typed that out all the possible technical problems came to mind but I will push them aside in the name of love.)
After gulping down my juice while listening sweet tunes on the radio, I went to work prepping my dinner for tonight. I don't usually do fancy raw dinners, preferring to keep it simple and low-prep-time with big meals of salad, steamed veggies with whole grains, fruit bowls or smoothies; but today I felt like making something special that I could share with you. The recipe will be up tomorrow. If you want a hint, think: portobello meat balls with "slow-roasted" baby tomatoes and marinated zucchini noodles.
Dang. I just gave it away.
hydrating cucumber pineapple juice
1/2 pineapple
2 green apples
1 cucumber
1 small garlic clove
1 tablespoon fresh ginger
1 lemon
anything else your heart desires
Wash, peel and slice your produce as needed. Put through your juicer than slurp away.
Recently Added
Popular
-
capsicum Masala poriyal/kudamilagai poriyalCapsicum stir fry (kudamilagai poriyal) is a best accomplishment for rice and chapathi. It is Rich …
-
Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cakephoto by http://www.alexandracooks.com/ Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake original recipe: http:…
-
The Littlest Monk: A Halloween Costume How-ToI had these great plans for Halloween in my head. Fancy costumes for our whole family including han…
-
more kombucha (i LOVE shrooms)I've already posted about Kombucha, and will in all likelihood post about it again. Why? Becaus…
-
Coupetade: French Toast Pudding #French Fridays with DorieCoupetade I can't tell you how happy I am that the Dorista's are making something soft this…
-
Holiday Giveaway: Kindle Fire'Twas the month before Christmas And all through blog land Were patterns and recipes, Ornament…
-
Korean Bulgogi Tacos with Kimchi Slaw and Sriracha Sour CreamMy dad lived in Korea for a couple years when he was a young adult. Growing up he would occasionall…