Make a Pre-School Counting Game with Rocks

Life is about to get a lot more interesting in the Creative Green Household as I'm pretty sure we're officially going to *GULP* decide to homeschool my three year old this year. Now, there is the argument that there's not a lot of "school" happening when you're three anyway BUT it's not what our original plan was even last week. And to be honest? I was looking forward to having a few uninterrupted hours every week to work. 

All that to say (how is that for the longest intro ever?)...I'm going to be on the look out for interesting homeschool projects. Which is exactly why these great preschool counting rocks caught my eye over on B-Inspired Mama. They involve rocks, crafts and learning. Perfect for my family!

P.S. Looking for more home schooling ideas? Follow my pinterest board "Whole Schooling Ideas"

Supplies

  • Rocks
  • Paint
  • Paintbrushes

Directions

Find the directions online at B-Inspired Mama: Number Rocks Math Fun [Contributed by Fun-A-Day!]


Do you like this post? Consider subscribing to our weekly newsletter!

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter