DARK CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH SPICED CARAMEL & PECANS


This is seriously one of the best recipes I've ever made. It only survived a couple days due to its irresistible deliciousness. Having said that, it tastes better the second and third days so try to be patient. Make it today, tomorrow, for Christmas, a Birthday party, whatever. You don't really need a reason. It's that good.


Lemme giva ya the rundown. You've got a dense, dark chocolate pecan cake base topped off with a sweet, creamy, spiced caramel sauce and covered in pecans: can you wrong here? No. Serve this over the holidays to your loved ones and I guarantee they will all be shocked when you tell them it is raw, vegan, gluten-free and super healthy. Praise pecans! 


Keep in mind this cake is quite dense and rich so you probably won't want more than a slice but c'mon... it's all nuts and dried fruit so eat as much as you want; then dance until ya sweat to balance it out! This cake gives me energy, makes my hair strong, skin glow, muscles happy (after a workout) and puts a giant smile on my goofy face. I hope it does the same for you.

As always, adjust according to what you have and/or want. For example: no pecans? Any other nut will do. I'm sharing the actual recipe text over at Skinny Limits today, so get the recipe here.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter