It's Sassy's fault. Sassy got a blog and started doing all kinds of fun stuff with it so I was inspired to post more on my myspace blog. But then I was thinking it might not be the best forum if I actaully want people to read it as few people out of college spend all day on myspace looking at friend's pages....but seperate blogs are kind of nice in that you don't need to dig through someone's myspace stuff to get to it and I think people who have blog spots are more likely to post semi-frequently than those who simply have myspace pages. That and people can comment without having to sign up for a MySpace account.
Then there was the dillemma: what kind of blog to do? BakeSpace wants me to blog about baking and cooking. Punk Rock Knitters want me to blog about knitting. Myspace wants me to blog about stuff..... so what's a girl to do?
The solution is a one stop creative carnival of contemplations of all things Carissa....and Creative Carissa is born.
Recently Added
Popular
-
ORECCHIETTE CARBONARA WITH FRISEE AND LEMONOh, how I love me a good, easy, pasta dish (especially when it sounds so fancy)! Anytime I hear &q…
-
Whole wheat Indian flat bread/phulka/roti/chapathi.........step-by-step method.Yay!!I have 101 followers..I am taking this opportunity to thank all my followers, blogger friends,…
-
Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cakephoto by http://www.alexandracooks.com/ Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake original recipe: http:…
-
capsicum Masala poriyal/kudamilagai poriyalCapsicum stir fry (kudamilagai poriyal) is a best accomplishment for rice and chapathi. It is Rich …
-
Braised Beluga Lentils – Black Ops and the Caviar of BeansBraised black lentils, also known as Beluga lentils, since they resemble the most prized of all cav…
-
The Littlest Monk: A Halloween Costume How-ToI had these great plans for Halloween in my head. Fancy costumes for our whole family including han…
-
Coupetade: French Toast Pudding #French Fridays with DorieCoupetade I can't tell you how happy I am that the Dorista's are making something soft this…