My sad little intarsia project

Sassy gave me this sweet knit dish cloth for Christmas. I really like it and decided I needed some new ones so that I could have more dish cloths to wash with while the first one is being washed. I made a plain raspberry one but then decided I'd try a skull.


I've never done intarsia before and (stupidly) I didn't bother looking up directions I figured I'd just tie on my other-colored yarn and go. I had the vague impression that I was supposed to be carrying the yarn across the cloth, but being a dish cloth, I didn't want to have extra bits of yarn to snag. So...I didn't do that part and sadly my cloth 1) has holes in it and 2) I messed up the counting or something becasue he looks like his jaw is displaced or something. sad.

I am not defeated! I will try again! And maybe this time I'll read some directions...

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter